Effective Date: 1 July 2018
Please read this, in addition to our Terms and Conditions, carefully before using our site. This Policy may change at any time. We will post the most updated version on our site with a new Effective Date. Changes will be implemented from this Effective Date.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. If we become aware that a user under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to immediately remove that user’s information and terminate the account. If you learn that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without an adult’s consent, please contact us at [email protected].
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US: You can browse our services without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. If you create an account, make a purchase on our site, or contact us, we may collect any information you provide directly to us. The information we collect may include, but are not limited to, your name, shipping address, email address, phone number, and the like. When you make a purchase, we ask you to provide payment information (i.e., payment card details). Our appointed third party payment processor will collect, store, and process your payment on our behalf using industry-standard security measures. We do not store any payment card details.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY: When you use our site, we may automatically collect the following information: device and browser information, internet protocol (IP) address, time zone setting, URLs of referring/exit pages, search terms, and the like. Our site may also incorporate third party technologies to collect similar information, which may send cookies to your device. Cookies are small data files placed on your device to monitor online activities on our site and help us improve our service.You can delete cookies from your web browser once you leave a website.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We mostly use your information to improve our services and your experience on our site. This may include:
- responding to your messages and providing customer service;
- processing payments, fulfilling orders, and other transactional communications;
- administer support, updates, and notifications;
- monitoring and improving our site and services based on user activity and trends;
- providing you with a personalized browsing experience on our site; and
- facilitating the sale and delivery of your purchases on our site.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
If we share your information, we only do so as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who require such information to carry our work on our behalf (i.e., payment processors);
- with our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- in connection with any business transactions (i.e., merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company);
- if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, to enforce our Terms or Policies, or as otherwise required;
- to protect the rights, property, and safety of The Baked Good, our users, or others; or
- with your consent or at your discretion.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. YOUR CHOICES
ACCOUNT INFORMATION: You may view, update, and delete the information you have provided to us at any time through your account dashboard or by contacting us at [email protected]. We may retain cached or archived copies of your information on our servers for a certain period of time, in compliance with law to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, and the like.
COMMUNICATIONS: You may opt out of all marketing communication from us at any time. For newsletters and group emails, click on the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our emails or contact us at [email protected]. Unsubscribing will stop marketing communications, but will not prevent you from receiving transaction emails about your orders, important notifications, or direct responses (i.e., specific queries, password recovery).
SECURITY: The Baked Good respects your right to privacy. When you submit sensitive information on our site, your information is protected both online and offline. We are committed to securing your privacy, and have taken precautions to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Sensitive information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure manner. We use “Secure Socket Layers” (SSL) to protect your personal information when collecting and transmitting your billing information to our payment processor.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading! 🙂